Providing you with experience, integrity and peace of mind
Whether you’re facing criminal or traffic charges, seeking custody of your child or negotiating a business contract, you need a seasoned attorney who will guide you through the process step by step, giving you sound advice for the best possible results with the confidence, satisfaction and dignity that you deserve.
Cynthia R. Murray has extensive years of experience in negotiating everything from contractual terms and conditions for business deals to the most complex criminal plea agreements.
Cynthia is an experienced trial attorney, having served more than ten years as a prosecutor with a winning record and 13 years combined experience in the private sector as a sole practitioner helping individuals, families and businesses. Cynthia also has 7 years of specialized experience in drafting and negotiating corporate contracts for a major Fortune 500 Company and she is prepared to confidently assist you too.
She has dedicated her career to serving her clients and her community with excellence and integrity for over twenty years.
Our multi-service office offers you:(*Se habla Espanol)
- New! Drafting and Review of special force majeure contract clauses due to the Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19), natural disasters or other unforeseen and emergent circumstances outside of your control
- Pre-Litigation Negotiation and Settlements
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense (Including Traffic, DUI, Driving Suspended, No Operator’s License)
- Family Law (Custody and Visitation, Protective Orders)
- (Representing clients from all over the USA and International on Virginia legal issues)
We give experience, integrity, and peace of mind.
Contact us so we can begin the process of back to normal.